Quality Care for All
UCHC provides comprehensive primary medical services, including:
- General and Preventative Health Care
- Chronic Disease Management
- Referrals to Specialists
- Health Education
- Same Day Access for Acute Care
UCHC strives to provide care for the whole person, which means we go beyond your primary medical care to offer dental and mental health services, as well as “extras,” such as:
- Prescription Discounts through UCHC’s 340b Prescription Program
- Transportation Assistance
- Translation Services
- Insurance Enrollment Assistance
- Breast & Cervical Cancer Screenings through State program
- Group Health Education Workshops
What UCHC Patients are Saying
The great quality of care, concern and compassion given at UCHC can't be met anywhere. I have never been cared for better by anyone.
I love bringing my kids here. Everyone here is helpful and a delight to talk to. Thank you.
I really feel the staff cares and that makes me very comfortable and happy with my care.